Menu

HELP!! I need affordable printer ink!!!

Where do you buy your printer ink at a good price?? I need hp 60.

I have ordered 3 times from Amazon - different seller each time.

I had to send them all back: exploded in package or past expiration date and dried up. :glare:

I really don't want to pay full price. I just printed 100 pages with the new cartridge that I bought from Best Buy and it is gone!!! I have lots more to print and I live 1 hour from the closest print shop.

Where can I order affordable quality print cartridges???

Did you buy actual HP ink or off brand? A real HP should have lasted a lot more than that.

Offbrand does not fill all the way up.

You can buy a kit to refill on your own.

Costco has refill stations if you are a member, I don't know if you can mail them in or not, worth checking out though.

http://costcoinkjetrefill.com/pricing

One set was not hp and the others were genuine hp. The set I just used up with my printing 100 pages was genuine hp.

I don't have a costco.:crying:

Someone here mentioned continuous ink systems for inkjet printers just a few days ago.

I googled, and now I want. :) Maybe you should, too. ;)

inkproducts.com is where I was "shopping".

I wonder how difficult it is to set up and maintain?? Does it spill?

Curious......:001_huh:

I've been ordering replacement ink cartridges for my Canon inkjet for about a year now from here:

http://www.4inkjets.com/

The cartridges cost less than half what I was paying from Costco (for name brand replacements) and they act exactly the same as the original/Canon ones. The printer and computer can still track the ink levels.

They get mailed quickly and I've never had one explode or act weird...and we're at altitude. I can usually search and find a 10% off coupon code online, too.

No idea how their HP ink is, but I'd wager that it's comparable. We ran out recently and hubby bought a black Canon cartridge replacement at Target. It showed half full after he printed like two things! So I'm definitely sold on getting my ink online forever more!

HTH,

Christina

I've been ordering replacement ink cartridges for my Canon inkjet for about a year now from here:

http://www.4inkjets.com/

The cartridges cost less than half what I was paying from Costco (for name brand replacements) and they act exactly the same as the original/Canon ones. The printer and computer can still track the ink levels.

They get mailed quickly and I've never had one explode or act weird...and we're at altitude. I can usually search and find a 10% off coupon code online, too.

No idea how their HP ink is, but I'd wager that it's comparable. We ran out recently and hubby bought a black Canon cartridge replacement at Target. It showed half full after he printed like two things! So I'm definitely sold on getting my ink online forever more!

HTH,

Christina

Thanks!!

Definitely consider refilling yourself using an Amazon refill kit (or just bottles of ink, but you will have to buy syringes too). I use an HP XL cartridge and do self refill and it's pretty easy. I get about 500 pages before having to refill and I can usually refill the same cartridge 12 or so times before it goes wonky. I print at least 200 pages a week so this has saved me until I get another printer.

Definitely consider refilling yourself using an Amazon refill kit (or just bottles of ink, but you will have to buy syringes too). I use an HP XL cartridge and do self refill and it's pretty easy. I get about 500 pages before having to refill and I can usually refill the same cartridge 12 or so times before it goes wonky. I print at least 200 pages a week so this has saved me until I get another printer.

Where do you purchase your refills?