Menu

A mild Stepford-Hive moment...

See, this is how it starts. If you're not careful, you might wake up one day surrounded by empty Nutella jars and pro-click paraphernalia, holding a paint can and a desk apprentice, wondering what the heck happened. :lol:

I have to say, I keep looking at those painted desk apprentices.....spray painting always makes me feel sooo powerful.....hmm, also eyeing pro-click. :drool: This thread needs a warning!

:iagree::lol: Although I believe low-carbers would also approve hummus and veggies in the fridge. :tongue_smilie:

I am LOL, OP. Me too. Just take a look at what I was doing right before reading this thread... :lol:

Oh my goodness, those are so pretty! I never would have thought of spray painting them, thanks for the idea.

And I also have a laminator and proclick binder, gifts from my indulgent DH :) Though I have to say they weren't from this forum, but some blogs where I saw them used to great effect.

I am LOL, OP. Me too. Just take a look at what I was doing right before reading this thread...

Those are 4 Desk Apprentices, now spray painted to (a) be color-coordinated for each kiddo, and (b) to match our schoolroom.

:drool: I have resisted the Desk Apprentice for years. Years!!!

You know not what you have done.:svengo:

I don't know whether to bow down before your supreme assimilated awesomeness, or to run screaming in the other direction. :lol:

Must...resist...desk...apprentice...

:iagree:

I spent way too much time cleaning and organizing and purging in the basement (our playroom/schoolroom) today. I bought a cheap little shelf from the Dollar General and baskets to display our math manips, craft supplies, and other educational things that have not been getting the love lately. I have Get a Grip and Lentil Science set and ready for next week.:D And, I'm contemplating how to tweak (yet again) either workboxes or filing to help these school days run smoothly no matter how many kilt-worthy threads must be read that day. (:tongue_smilie:)

I cooked a yummy roast in the crockpot for dinner tonight.

I had cupcakes for desert. (Not even joking!:lol:)

I have been assimilated.

Well played, Hive, well played....:lol:

:drool: I have resisted the Desk Apprentice for years. Years!!!

Me too. But I haven't done my school supplies run just yet. I'm almost afraid to go now. :)

I know I'd never use the DA's if I bought them. They'd take up space on the shelves, gather dust, and eventually the girls would squirrel them upstairs to be used as merry-go-rounds for stuffed animals or something.

But they sure do look cool. :)

I had cupcakes for desert. (Not even joking!:lol:)

:smilielol5:

Wow. Until today, I had no idea we needed a Desk Apprentice... :lol:

And... we went to Target last night for groceries and a few clothing items for DS... we came home with a new Epson wireless printer that *duplexes* my pages!! :D

Now you just need a CISS to go with that Epson printer! ;)