Menu

So, what school supplies are you stocking up with with the BTS sales?

I got a bunch of spiral notebooks for 20 cents each. We use them for everything now. I love not having a million piles of paper everywhere. They pick a notebook out and put their name on it. So, it can be their math notebook even though they are using TT on the computer. They still use scratch paper or white boards. The white board were great until I had the last two scribblers.

Pencils might be nice. I like the black ones though and I never usually find them locally on sale.

So far:

Crayons, Markers, Pencils, Paper, Binders, Sharpies, Glue Sticks, Scissors, Dry erase markers, Stickers, Tab Dividers, Index Cards, Colored Pencils, Composition Books, Eraser caps, Note pads, Elmers Glue, Page Flags, Printer, Printer Paper, Sketch Pad, Pens........

I love back to school sales! All of these things were super cheap.;) Well except for the printer but it was on sale.

OK, ladies, WHERE are these sales?? We've been to WalMart, Target, Staples, Office Max...no good sales!! Not even Walgreen's (my usual place to score great sales) has decent prices! :bigear:

Staples has new sale prices each week. I check the sales ad online and make sure to get there each week in mid-July thru mid-Sept.

OK, ladies, WHERE are these sales?? We've been to WalMart, Target, Staples, Office Max...no good sales!! Not even Walgreen's (my usual place to score great sales) has decent prices! :bigear:

Depending on where you live, your local stores may not be in BTS sales time yet.

It looks like Target is having a good sale, so I'll have to check them out.

So far I've hit the local Wal-Mart. Bought several of the sewn composition notebooks with graph paper. Love these and want enough to last my son for Algebra all year.

They have the Mead sewn composition notebooks (college ruled) with a vinyl-type cover this year. Have bought a pile of those. Love them.

Also have stocked up on new binders, dividers, and page protectors for my teens to notebook.