Menu

Update from Nor Cal...called back to work, we are evacuating the hospital...

pray for the patients and employees. We evacuated the critical patients earlier, so now we are evacuating the rest of the hospital.

I'm sure you can imagine that this is no small undertaking.........I've only been home 2 hours but am being called back in. My bags are packed by my own front door, ready to go. Technically we should be gone already........but we are holding off for the cop with the bullhorn up and down the street telling folks to leave..........:)

dangermom.......thank you for the offer of help, I am taking your phone # with me "just in case"

pray for the patients and employees. We evacuated the critical patients earlier, so now we are evacuating the rest of the hospital.

I'm sure you can imagine that this is no small undertaking.........I've only been home 2 hours but am being called back in. My bags are packed by my own front door, ready to go. Technically we should be gone already........but we are holding off for the cop with the bullhorn up and down the street telling folks to leave..........:)

dangermom.......thank you for the offer of help, I am taking your phone # with me "just in case"

Rachel, I have quite a bit of room - indoor and outdoor. I could take animals if you have any. We have a female mastiff who is very gentle with other animals.

I am PM-ing phone number.