Menu

Prayers requested.........evacuated for the 2nd time in 3 weeks, and my fridge died

Unbelievable...........I am at the hospital ER working right now while my family is packing up the house AGAIN

We are diverting patients from the hospital and we have 12 ambulances sitting out front as we are transferring ER and ICU patients to outlying hospitals........

Craziness. Prayers for my community, this is really bad..........Nor Cal fires just keep coming back with a vengence. And, it is over 100 degrees and the smoke is thick as fog and ash is falling like snow..........

Yes, and my fridge died so all my stuff is defrosted and warm and how do you schedule a delivery when you don't know when you'll be able to go back home???

Deep breaths, deep breaths

Unbelievable...........I am at the hospital ER working right now while my family is packing up the house AGAIN

We are diverting patients from the hospital and we have 12 ambulances sitting out front as we are transferring ER and ICU patients to outlying hospitals........

Craziness. Prayers for my community, this is really bad..........Nor Cal fires just keep coming back with a vengence. And, it is over 100 degrees and the smoke is thick as fog and ash is falling like snow..........

Yes, and my fridge died so all my stuff is defrosted and warm and how do you schedule a delivery when you don't know when you'll be able to go back home???

Oh Rachel, how frustrating!!! I'm praying for you and the people in Nor. Cal right now!!!!

Rachel, best wishes to you and your family.

I'd wait until this one is over before I'd schedule delivery of the fridge, however, the way this summer has been going for us in B-County, the next fire seems to be just a few days away.