Menu

I love skype!!!!!

We finally got to skype with James Bond in Afghanistan today!!! We haven't seen him, other than in a few still photos, since early May, so it was awesome to get to see him moving and talking in real time. Indy was over the moon to get to talk to him on the computer. Han Solo was really excited too. I was surprised that he seemed to recognize JB so easily. I was a little worried it would upset JB, but he smiled and waved and laughed and blew kisses and even yelled "da-da" a few times. JB also got to see Han Solo walk for the first time. It was so bitter sweet. JB had tears in his eyes.

Our connection was surprisingly good and we're hoping to do it at least once a week on the days when JB doesn't have to go to work until 10pm his time (he normally works 8p-8a, 7 days a week).

We were feeling down and this gave us quite a boost. Yay skype!

Awww ... that's great. :001_smile::grouphug: My husband travels for work occasionally. Sometimes overseas for longer periods. Skype is the best thing over when he does! And I bet it's even more important for you! I hope your connection stays good and you get to do it regularly!