Menu

Another Disney question

We've never done it - didn't feel it was worth the cost.

Here's a link to the allears review page for the MNSSHP so you can see what some others liked and didn't like:

http://land.allears.net/reviewpost/showproduct.php?product=222

By the way, if you've not used allears before in your planning, you need to check it out! Their information is amazing! The menus, reviews, and insider tips are extremely helpful.

My boys all went with my husband a few years back. They all agreed it was worth the money. They got a ton of candy. There were NO lines for anything. All the characters were out in their Halloween costumes.

I chose not to pay for my dd and me because she would have fallen asleep anyway!

We took the kids a few years ago and had a blast. The lines were so short, my kids got to ride everything they wanted multiple times. Sometimes we would come to the end of the ride, and they would ask if we wanted to stay on for another ride. The kids enjoyed getting pictures with all the characters in costume as well as in front of the Halloween decorated buildings. The candy was not their favorite; a lot of it was thrown out.

My boys all went with my husband a few years back. They all agreed it was worth the money. They got a ton of candy. There were NO lines for anything. All the characters were out in their Halloween costumes.

I chose not to pay for my dd and me because she would have fallen asleep anyway!

We went last year and it was great! That was all we did of magic kingdom that trip. No lines, tons of candy. My kids still talk about it! Definitely worth it in our book. I'm not a huge Disney person, but I'd do that again in a heartbeat. Parade and fireworks were awesome!

We've done it every year since 2004. LOVE IT!! Though my oldest is now officially "out of it". I'd choose to go closer to the beginning of October though and not near the end. The closer to Halloween you get, the busier it is. It's usually sold out early on Halloween night and the several days around it.

Have fun,

I think this is the best way to experience the Magic Kingdom! (But if you are already going that week during the day - I don't think I'd add it on - or if you have little ones that can't make it to midnight)

The lines are short - the candy is great - the parade and fireworks are awesome!

The lines are short - the lines are short!

You also can arrive in the afternoon - this is why it is such a great deal - get in by 4 pm (maybe earlier) and you have 8 hours in the park and you can accomplish more because of the low crowds then you could during regular park hours (and you beat the heat!!)

There may be one or two attractions that will not be open during the party - but you can go on those before 7 pm if you get into the park early. (When we went last year, I think it was the Jungle Cruise and Country Bears that weren't open.) But all the major rides are open!

We love it. It is a fun experience- you get to see characters that are only ever out for that party, the parade is my favorite of all time and you get SO much candy!

We did the party at Disneyland last year and didn't like it nearly as much as the one at WDW. It is not something we would splurge on every year, but it is a great experience.

I think we are going to do it! Our youngest is 9 and I think this will really make this trip stand out. Thank you so much for telling me all of your experiences!

I think you will enjoy it. My girls are now 12 and 10 and they enjoy it very much. We go every year. As a pp mentioned, you can actually get in at 4 pm. We just hang out and enjoy the pool and relax that day and then hit the park in the late afternoon. There are dance parties with the characters, free face painting, and other things you don't normally see. Go slow and take it all in. Disney even has the lights on the jack-o-lanterns synched to the music.

In fact, we were just talking about it today. It is all about the candy bucket for my girls. One year we made a GIR unit (from Invader Zim), one year we had a Pokeball. Last year my youngest went as Lilo and used her Stich with the zippered pj pouch for her bucket. Of course, it is still fun without a fancy costume or just using the bags Disney gives you.

I think you will enjoy it. My girls are now 12 and 10 and they enjoy it very much. We go every year. As a pp mentioned, you can actually get in at 4 pm. We just hang out and enjoy the pool and relax that day and then hit the park in the late afternoon. There are dance parties with the characters, free face painting, and other things you don't normally see. Go slow and take it all in. Disney even has the lights on the jack-o-lanterns synched to the music.

In fact, we were just talking about it today. It is all about the candy bucket for my girls. One year we made a GIR unit (from Invader Zim), one year we had a Pokeball. Last year my youngest went as Lilo and used her Stich with the zippered pj pouch for her bucket. Of course, it is still fun without a fancy costume or just using the bags Disney gives you.

Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait! "I" love Disney World as much as any kid!:D