Menu

I need some advice

A lot of it would depend on what "getting back at him" entails. If it means a bag of flaming dog poop on the front porch, it would be annoying but not dangerous. If it involved hurting his reputation, the same thing. If it involved your dh's and/or your physcial safety then I would go higher up. I would ask dh if he is concerned enough that you and your dc should go visit your parents or something. If your dh has been able to get a restraining order, his fears are obviously credible.

I think it is usually wise to err on the side of caution' date=' esp. if the guy already has a retraint order. :grouphug: I would call the police and see what extra help they could give you.[/quote']

Police has been notified about situation.

A lot of it would depend on what "getting back at him" entails. If it means a bag of flaming dog poop on the front porch, it would be annoying but not dangerous. If it involved hurting his reputation, the same thing. If it involved your dh's and/or your physcial safety then I would go higher up. I would ask dh if he is concerned enough that you and your dc should go visit your parents or something. If your dh has been able to get a restraining order, his fears are obviously credible.

It's definitely the physical kind of threat. Friends of this guy may be available for the guy to use as help.

Per retired military dh:

If you live on base complain to a higher level. As long as you present a reasonable situation logically it will be delt with effectively. Definately follow through. Go up the chain of command.

If you do not live on post not sure it is worth it. Simply not much can be done for you by military if not on base.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Per retired military dh:

If you live on base complain to a higher level. As long as you present a reasonable situation logically it will be delt with effectively. Definately follow through. Go up the chain of command.

If you do not live on post not sure it is worth it. Simply not much can be done for you by military if not on base.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

We don't live on post...