Menu

Will it EVER COME OUT!?!

mom2agang

Every time I see this thread title, I think someone is nearing the end of a pregnancy.

I thought of something weird, and the same thing twice....

Will the cyst from the pimple ever pop out?

Sorry, I'm was going through a primple, wrimple stage before the zinc thread in the general forum.

I think she posted that it will Not be out for the 2013-2014 year. Which is a bummer because that is exactly when I need it.

Really? I'm on two of the email loops and must have missed that somehow. Last I heard she had finished the actual writing, and now it was going for editorial review and the rest of the publishing process, which could take a year or more than a year, depending on how it goes. I think I'll email & ask! I do have an alternate plan to do US history if it's NOT out that year...but I confess I was really HOPING!

Merry :-)

Edited by MerryAtHope

I will be very mad if it is not out by 2014-2015. Something like, a sequential curriculum should be released yearly or at the most 2 yrs. It will be what, 4-5 yrs between volumes 3 and 4. I'm grumpy now.

Yeah, it's frustrating, but on the other hand...I don't know that a quality history text could be researched, written and go through a thorough editing and publishing process in that amount of time. Not having it for 2013 throws off my plan some but it's still workable. I really REALLY hope for 2014 at the latest though!!

Really? I'm on two of the email loops and must have missed that somehow. Last I heard she had finished the actual writing, and now it was going for editorial review and the rest of the publishing process, which could take a year or more than a year, depending on how it goes. I think I'll email & ask! I do have an alternate plan to do US history if it's NOT out that year...but I confess I was really HOPING!

Let us know what she says.

I can't find it now, but previously on the yahoo group it said it would not be ready for fall of 2013.

ETA: quoted from Linda in an April post :We are not posting a date yet, but I can tell you that it won't be

ready for the fall of 2013. I wish it were! Lord willing, it will come out

soon after, but I don't want folks to plan their year around it and be

disappointed. :(

Edited by indigomama

I can't find it now, but previously on the yahoo group it said it would not be ready for fall of 2013.

ETA: quoted from Linda in an April post :We are not posting a date yet, but I can tell you that it won't be

ready for the fall of 2013. I wish it were! Lord willing, it will come out

soon after, but I don't want folks to plan their year around it and be

disappointed. :(

Ok, I see the posting now. I was on the MOH 2 and High school loops all spring and didn't join the MOH 3 loop until June. On the other email loop, as late as May, she had only stated this:

"I'm sorry to say though that we don't have a date yet on Vol IV. It will not be ready for this coming school year, bummer, I know! Please pray for our progress otherwise!"

Well, we can always pray and hope it comes out by 2013:D

It sounds like quite the process, I think she's done a great job so far.

I do too. Boy, I'd really like it for 2013!! I did get an email back but it wasn't really any more information. The lessons are done, now she is writing up the activities, might start the editing/publishing process this fall (and I know from other books that process can take a year or more). No date yet, but I guess we shouldn't count on it for 2013.

I have been sad to not have vol 4 to continue with since we just finished vol 3. But, when I was thinking back I remembered that this was originally planned to be 5 volumes. And, she has had to combine the 4th and 5th volumes into one (because that is how we voted when she asked about it-4 or 5 volumes?).

Now that I have to wait for vol 4 I wish she had decided on 5 volumes. Then, we would have vol 4 in our hands. :)

I feel it is very worth the wait, but I agree that it is hard to plan around it.