Menu

T minus 6hr.....

You will LOVE it!!!! It'll make you want to re-do every room in your house though! I should show you pictures from our newly-organized closets. We used mostly Ikea stuff. I leave my closet doors open not because they make me so happy!

Question - how did you sell your kids' clothes? I have a bunch of really nice things from when dd was a baby that I think I could sell - Hannah Andersson, Gymboree stuff.

You will LOVE it!!!! It'll make you want to re-do every room in your house though! I should show you pictures from our newly-organized closets. We used mostly Ikea stuff. I leave my closet doors open not because they make me so happy!

Question - how did you sell your kids' clothes? I have a bunch of really nice things from when dd was a baby that I think I could sell - Hannah Andersson, Gymboree stuff.

I've been selling on my local "For Sale" page on Facebook. It's basically like Craigslist, but stuff seems to sell a lot faster! If you're on FB, just search for "(Your Town) For sale". I bet there is one!

Awww good for you :D

My dad and I are IKEA buddies :lol:

I love it. It's 45 minutes away and he loves to cart me around and chat. And way to go for spending just what you earned! I am trying to do that throughout the summer.

Awww good for you :D

My dad and I are IKEA buddies :lol:

I love it. It's 45 minutes away and he loves to cart me around and chat. And way to go for spending just what you earned! I am trying to do that throughout the summer.

Aww, thanks! I really have a million other bills that money could and should probably go to, but I'm going and that's that. :)

Aww, thanks! I really have a million other bills that money could and should probably go to, but I'm going and that's that. :)

And you deserve it! I have been wanting glass doors on my billy bookcase forever, and next month I am getting them regardless!

I'm hoping to finish my school room so it is prepared for 2 students for next fall :) We've been making it work for a long time and I'm so ready to "do it right". And, truthfully, I couldn't shop on Craigslist for what I'll be spending at Ikea.....and I'll be getting a lot more :)