Menu

What's up with Facebook-can't see comments

Does anybody know anything about Facebook changing what comments you can see? Twice this morning I've had two threads' comments completely disappear and I can't see any way to make them show up. One was just a thread I was reading and I thought I clicked to see all of the comments (I had read the last two that were still showing) and all of the comments disappeared from view. My only options were to "like" or "comment", but I couldn't see the rest of the comments. Then I posted a comment on a friend's thread, and now I can't see my comment or anyone else's, but I can see the original post. It just looks like it has no comments, but I know there should be at least 3.

What is going on? If Facebook is taking away the ability to have "conversations" with friends via commenting, there is no reason for me to use Facebook. I have no interest in commercial pages, games, apps, etc.--I'm there to see what my friends are doing and be able to comment or read others' comments. Does anyone know what is going on?

Same thing here for the last couple of days. I can see all the comments by going to the wall (aka timeline) of the person who initiated the post, but they aren't showing up in my news feed, at least not consistently.

You are doing better than me. Sometimes, I cannot even see the post when I go to the other persons page. Even if I have an alert that someone commented after me, when I click on it I can't find the post.

You are doing better than me. Sometimes, I cannot even see the post when I go to the other persons page. Even if I have an alert that someone commented after me, when I click on it I can't find the post.

Ha! No guarantee I am doing better... there's a better chance that I just don't know what I'm missing!

Me too. I will get a notification of a comment, but then I can't see it unless I log out and back in. I think it is a glitch, not a new feature.

Same here. It just started happening to me today. I am going to assume it is a glitch in their system that will be better sometime soon.