Menu

Flat Stanley, anyone?

Dustybug

I decided to start a Flat Stanley group for the summer to give my children the opportunity to interact with other homeschoolers/families this summer. I have a small group ready to join in so far after posting on my personal facebook page, but I'd like to get a more widespread group (as most are local or in the same state as me). Would anyone be interested in participating?

If so, I've created a fb group here that you can join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/399983570037265/

Thanks!

Don't forget that some people don't send out a Flat Stanley but a "Flat Johnny" or what ever your child's name is.

So for example, with my niece, Kasey, sent me a "Flat Kasey" to adventure with. The doll was the same basic design, but with hair added and she was colored with my niece's coloring, brown hair and eyes, etc.

It made the adventure her own instead of just an extension of Stanley's.

FWIW,

Melissa

Don't forget that some people don't send out a Flat Stanley but a "Flat Johnny" or what ever your child's name is.

So for example, with my niece, Kasey, sent me a "Flat Kasey" to adventure with. The doll was the same basic design, but with hair added and she was colored with my niece's coloring, brown hair and eyes, etc.

It made the adventure her own instead of just an extension of Stanley's.

FWIW,

Melissa

Yes, thanks for the reminder!

Thanks to everyone who joined in! I'm working on compiling the master list of addresses now, so if you joined the FB group, would you mind PM'ing me there with yours? We're very excited over here! :)