Menu

Ignohsi? Anyone ever heard of this?

So I am getting my curriculum together for next year and I stumbled upon this site called Ignohsi.com Its says it is an online book borrowing site for home school text books. It looks pretty cool but I have never heard of it before. Any reviews? I saw some books I would like to borrow since there is a wide range of subjects/books. Just wondering if anyone else had any experience.

:lurk5::bigear:

So I am getting my curriculum together for next year and I stumbled upon this site called Ignohsi.com Its says it is an online book borrowing site for home school text books. It looks pretty cool but I have never heard of it before. Any reviews? I saw some books I would like to borrow since there is a wide range of subjects/books. Just wondering if anyone else had any experience.

:lurk5::bigear:

Can you share the link please. Google wasn't finding it for some reason.

Not something I would ever do. We like to follow rabbit trails and take our time with things. Besides, 20 books for an entire family? We use more than 20 books for just 2 kids. $175 after that fact and you don't even own the books? Sounds like a good way to lose money and resources to me. I can buy every.single.book. that they have listed, on Amazon used for less than $100. Plus they'd be mine to keep. Not a good deal in my book with this company. I'd research reviews and such before you go ahead with anything.

I couldn't find where to even search and see if they had the books I would need???

theres a hyperlink to a pdf. on the ignohsi@home page.

i think it is like 4 or 5 pages. i could be wrong. i think i will just get the family membership. i emailed about overdue items for books i would want to keep for more than 5 months and they said as long as they were notified it isnt a problem.