Menu

So, now what? Do I call the Dr?

You know? I think I'm having a harder time today than I was yesterday. Yesterday, I had DH home with me and we spent time in the yard playing with the kids, etc. Today....it's DS's birthday (which makes me sentimental anyway) and DH is back at work. I just feel so, so sad today.

We went to the park for a picnic and the kids are playing in the backyard in the sprinkler right now. I need to make a cake for DS (his only request) and I just feel like doing.....nothing.

Kristin, they sent you home to allow things to progress naturally? If that is the case, GIVE YOURSELF A BIG BREAK! Well, do that *anyway*, but I'm assuming that you are still in the process of miscarriage. Can anyone else help you with making your son's cake and birthday dinner special?

Of course you are sad. It is always sad to lose a child. :grouphug::grouphug: Praying for you! Wish I could bake that cake for you!

Kristin, they sent you home to allow things to progress naturally? If that is the case, GIVE YOURSELF A BIG BREAK! Well, do that *anyway*, but I'm assuming that you are still in the process of miscarriage. Can anyone else help you with making your son's cake and birthday dinner special?

Of course you are sad. It is always sad to lose a child. :grouphug::grouphug: Praying for you! Wish I could bake that cake for you!

Yes, they did.....and yes, I am. No, there really isn't anyone. I suppose it's probably good to keep myself busy anyway, but I still need to clean up breakfast too, and that just really doesn't sound like something I feel like doing. Sigh.

Yes, they did.....and yes, I am. No, there really isn't anyone. I suppose it's probably good to keep myself busy anyway, but I still need to clean up breakfast too, and that just really doesn't sound like something I feel like doing. Sigh.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I hope that your dh will be able to step in for you when he gets home. If he doesn't understand, HELP HIM to understand. :grouphug:

I'm really sorry you are going through this. I had something similar happen, then got pregnant w/ a sticky bean the very next cycle. It was really tough to go through and I'm sorry it's happening to you too. Do what you need to do to look after yourself :grouphug: