Menu

Nightly Funny

Dh and I are talking about finishing the fence around. Both neighbors on either side have one and we would just need to finish the front. I said it would be great for obnoxious dog so he could run. Ds, 10, said, "Why don't we get the invisible fence, that way Cameron ( 3ds) could have a collar and run around too."

Thought it was funny, or I'm just tired.

Dh and I are talking about finishing the fence around. Both neighbors on either side have one and we would just need to finish the front. I said it would be great for obnoxious dog so he could run. Ds, 10, said, "Why don't we get the invisible fence, that way Cameron ( 3ds) could have a collar and run around too."

Oh, my. You have Obnoxious Dog and he can't run?!?!? I bow to you and your patience. I'm pretty sure mine would have been dead by now without a fenced yard.

That's funny about the invisible fence :D! (side note: our stupid obnoxious dog (as opposed to the smart obnoxious dog) would charge through the invisible fence to get the neighbor's dog and get stuck because he didn't have the adrenaline to push him back through).

Hmmmm......you may be onto something! LOL!

Oh, my. You have Obnoxious Dog and he can't run?!?!? I bow to you and your patience. I'm pretty sure mine would have been dead by now without a fenced yard.

That's funny about the invisible fence :D! (side note: our stupid obnoxious dog (as opposed to the smart obnoxious dog) would charge through the invisible fence to get the neighbor's dog and get stuck because he didn't have the adrenaline to push him back through).

Obnoxious dog is here by the grace of God!

He looks like a crazed rabbit when he does get a chance to run.

Hey now, don't be too hasty........

I got my dog a shock collar to try to stop her from chasing cars. I didn't think it was fair to use it on her until I tried it out.

Yes, I put it on. Yes I turned it to three (five settings). Yes, I zapped myself.

I almost fell backwards out of my chair. The kids thought it was the greatest thing they'd ever seen. They begged me to do it again.

I'd stay in my yard if I had one of those things on again.

I got my dog a shock collar to try to stop her from chasing cars. I didn't think it was fair to use it on her until I tried it out.

Yes, I put it on. Yes I turned it to three (five settings). Yes, I zapped myself.

I almost fell backwards out of my chair. The kids thought it was the greatest thing they'd ever seen. They begged me to do it again.

:lol: ROFL!!!! So, did you do it again per the kids' request??? ;)

BTW, I think it's highly admirable that you were willing to try it on yourself since you were planning on using it your dog. That, to me, is the mark of a true animal lover. :001_smile:

:lol: ROFL!!!! So, did you do it again per the kids' request??? ;)

BTW, I think it's highly admirable that you were willing to try it on yourself since you were planning on using it your dog. That, to me, is the mark of a true animal lover. :001_smile:

#%@& no I didn't do it again!!!

More like the sign of a true idiot.