Menu

Yeah, that's me--under the smoke...

It's awful, isn't it? The poor kids have been trapped inside the house all week, except for a couple of excursions to other indoor places. I feel badly for all the firefighters, too - they must be exhausted. Praying for some rain here!

Good heavens. We're up to 1,000 fires. It is really unbelievable. :sad: I was thinking today - maybe we can drive somewhere to get some fresh air, but it isn't even possible unless we leave the state!

Your prayers would be appreciated.

Couldn't we just head out to the coast? There's got to be some fresh air out there. I am wondering how long our outdoor animals can tolerate this.

:001_unsure:

Couldn't we just head out to the coast? There's got to be some fresh air out there. I am wondering how long our outdoor animals can tolerate this.

Not if you are heading towards Big Sur! It just keeps getting worse and worse. I wonder about the animals too. Ours are inside pets, but I have many friends with outdoor-only animals. I just hope there are no more lightening storms. :001_huh:

Heh- we were just in Carmel earlier today. There was ash falling on our heads. I thought it was petals at first. :ack2:

I kwym about the outdoor animals. I worry about them too.