Menu

If popcorn & M&M's are ok for bf, then salt water taffy is good for dinner, no?

dh brought some Douglass Salt Water Taffy home from the shore last week, and I've resisted....until now.

I just ate 3 of the little lovelies, and now I have no desire whatsoever to make dinner.

Everyone can just have cereal then, right? And maybe I can have 1 or 2 more pieces, right?

or maybe I should go do some sit ups and re-read the Abs Diet Eat Right Every Time Guide.....decisions, decisions.

taffy.jpg

Absolutely. And if they want something more, make popcorn and grate cheese over it.

I thought the new thing was popcorn with gravy... maybe not. :D

I'm not a huge taffy fan, but I think your plan sounds mahvelous, dahling! (And I'm not talking 'bout the sit-ups and diet book one, got that?!)

You just had to show the picture. I dont think the local Albertsons nearby carries Salt Water Taffy.

And on top of that I want a Mikes Mojitos, you guys are like TV adds, and I give in to the temptation. You know I would be twenty pounds heavier. But I send dh to grocery store. That really helps.

Jet