Menu

How have all my WTM friends been? Elaine, *anj*, girligirlmom, I'm HERE!

I've missed you all! *anj*, Elaine, and just today, girligirlmom have finally talked me into visiting.

What's happened since February (my last visit)? Who had babies? Anyone been thrown off the boards? Does Elaine still make funny typos? Holly in Fl and PariSarah, are you still here? I've missed talking cooking with you both...

I guess we don't put (m) and (nt) in the subject line now? Or do we?

I'll try and visit more often! Looking forward to catching up.

~ Michele ~

I've missed you all! *anj*, Elaine, and just today, girligirlmom have finally talked me into visiting.

What's happened since February (my last visit)? Who had babies? Anyone been thrown off the boards? Does Elaine still make funny typos? Holly in Fl and PariSarah, are you still here? I've missed talking cooking with you both...

I guess we don't put (m) and (nt) in the subject line now? Or do we?

I'll try and visit more often! Looking forward to catching up.

~ Michele ~

Hey, great to see you!!!

No. I usually skip the title unless of course I'm starting a brand new thread.

And if you want to quote someone you just click on the little "quote" button near the bottom of their post. You'll get a new frame that has their quote all ready to go. You can edit out the unnecessary parts or leave the whole thing intact if you want.

By the way, do you want to borrow the guinea pigs overnight? Just one night?

I'm only sorta here. Only visiting on Sundays (or if I get a PM) until I finish the diss.

Does it matter than I can't seem to post directly under someone? I'm hitting "quick reply" under a post and my reply seems to still go to the bottom.

If you look up and to the right, you can view the boards in "hybrid format," which sorts things a little. Otherwise, you just see posts in the order they get posted.

Hope things are going well!