Menu

I'm jumping off the Mike's wagon!

I am officially switching my lite drink to B&J's strawberry daiquiri. The drink I almost killed my best friend with when I offered her one (allergic to strawberries, sorry Linda).

Yes, I feel like a turncoat, but Mike's gives me heartburn. I needed something more tummy friendly.

I am officially switching my lite drink to B&J's strawberry daiquiri. The drink I almost killed my best friend with when I offered her one (allergic to strawberries, sorry Linda).

Yes, I feel like a turncoat, but Mike's gives me heartburn. I needed something more tummy friendly.

I LOVE B&J Strawberry Daiquiri! No shame in that!

Try Mike's Light. It's easier on my tummy than the regular stuff.

But it's ok. There's room for B&J's Strawberry Daiquiri on this board too. ;)

Try Mike's Light. It's easier on my tummy than the regular stuff.

But it's ok. There's room for B&J's Strawberry Daiquiri on this board too. ;)

WAIT!!! THere's a Mike's Light??? I've stopped drinking alcohol altogether to see if that's why I'm having trouble losing the last 10 pounds. So, how do they make it light? If it's artificial sweetener, I'm afraid, I'll abstain. But, if not, I'm all over it!!!

WAIT!!! THere's a Mike's Light??? I've stopped drinking alcohol altogether to see if that's why I'm having trouble losing the last 10 pounds. So, how do they make it light? If it's artificial sweetener, I'm afraid, I'll abstain. But, if not, I'm all over it!!!

Hmm- I'm not sure what they sweeten it with. (Whatever it is, my tummy likes it better than the regular Mike's!)

I found this on BevMo:

Lighten up! Enjoy the great taste of Mike's with only 2 carbs and 78 calories.

But that's all I found...

Rum.

Won't yours get jealous?