Menu

Lindsay Lohan to play Elizabeth Taylor in a movie. Why?

Isn't it a made for TV movie?

So reasons:

1. She's cheap...no one else wants to hire her, so she'll work for pennies. TV Movies are usually made for pennies.

2. The publicity....look, we are already talking about it!

3. Quite honestly, when I saw the side by side pictures, I was shocked/amazed at how much alike they do look.

People have done much worse things that Lindsey Lohan, and gotten second chances. Don't get me wrong, I think she is a spoiled little brat that let stardom go to her head, and make ALL the wrong choices in her 20's. I'm sick of hearing about her. Then again, who hasn't made some wrong choices in our 20's? Fortunately for us, we weren't all in Hollywood so it wasn't all over the TV's and magazines. I've encountered MANY young girls in their 20's pretty much doing the same type of thing, partying too much, making bad choices, not understanding or caring about repercussions. Not to mention, the girl has no real parents to speak of.

So if they want to hire her, and someone wants to watch it, so be it. Perhaps she'll grow up and start making better choices.

isn't she way too thin to play Liz Taylor. ? I mean Liz did have quite a figure. I have seen Lindsay in a couple of movies with my dc, ex. Mean Girls and the movie where she trades places with the mom played by Jamie Lee Curtis. I thought Lindsay was very pretty then, with her red hair and cute figure. too blonde and thin now.