Menu

iPad Family Calendar / Organizer app that you love?

I've seen several - Cozi, 2do, Mom's Daily Planner - but I'm wondering how useful and/or irritating and/or worthless you've found them to be in real life.

Some features that would be helpful are - calendar/schedule/appts (obviously) with space for notes, grocery list, meal planning, to-do/project lists, chore schedule. I don't necessarily need to be able to sync with anything else since I don't use any other programs, and no one in my family uses a cell phone for texting or anything. Emailing things to dh's work would be helpful sometimes.

P.S. I just noticed that Art Authority is on sale for 1/2 price ($4.99).

P.P.S. I'll mention that my current method of "to do" and grocery listing is a white board and bit's of scrap paper that I then transfer the lists onto to carry around in my purse. My family calendar is a regular monthly calendar hanging in my kitchen. I'm getting too old to keep it in my memory ;).

Edited by Susan in TN

We use Cozi and it's nice to be able to add things on the computer & sync with my and my husband's Google calendar. You can also other things like school calendars, Fly Lady zone calendars and such (anything that is iCal).

The shopping lists are great because I can add things from my iPhone and my husband sees them on his Droid in almost real time.

You can email, too, and it sends me a weekly agenda via email on Sundays.

I realize most of those don't apply for you but that's what we like about it.

I have an iPad and recently upgraded to an iPhone. I tried several things.

But, I just stick to the preloaded calendar, reminder list, and then I use a grocery list ap. I am using Simply Charlotte Mason to plan schooling. I swear the 5th child gave me ADD. I am seriously doing so much better, it is like someone gave me a magic pill.

I love iCloud. all my photos go straight to the iPad and they all sinc together and I always have one of them around or a kid does. I remind myself for everything.

I use the iPad calendar and reminder.

However I have some favorites apps. I tried all the free versions first and now own the full versions.

• Menu Planner - I didn't realize when I bought it that it has a shopping list, recipe input or finder..and tons more feats! I wouldn't have bought Shopping List Pro if I would've realized this before.
  • Bills Free
  • Shopping List Pro
  • iStudiez Pro
  • Chore pad HD

Wait... Cozi can sync with gcal??? How???

We use Cozi and it's nice to be able to add things on the computer & sync with my and my husband's Google calendar. You can also other things like school calendars, Fly Lady zone calendars and such (anything that is iCal).

The shopping lists are great because I can add things from my iPhone and my husband sees them on his Droid in almost real time.

May be useful anyway, since we are slowly making our way into the 21st century :D.

I use the iPad calendar and reminder.

However I have some favorites apps. I tried all the free versions first and now own the full versions.

• Menu Planner - I didn't realize when I bought it that it has a shopping list, recipe input or finder..and tons more feats! I wouldn't have bought Shopping List Pro if I would've realized this before.
  • Bills Free
  • Shopping List Pro
  • iStudiez Pro
  • Chore pad HD

Thank you for these suggestions. I will definitely look into them!

I love CalenGoo. It uses google calendar. You'd never know it though, it's so clean and pretty. :).

I tried Cozi but don't like the looks of it.

Oh I just love love love Calengoo.

The image that name pops into my head is just too - sticky :lol:.

I WILL check it out, though. I can always use a bit more clean and pretty in my life. :)

My iPad is on it's way to my house. Egads. Looks like I get to track it's shipping progress all the way from China!