Menu

Is there a listing of "free" Kindle books?

I've been loading up my Kindle Fire -- which I love, love, love and use all day long -- and am delighted to find many books that are available for free. Just this morning I downloaded Ayn Rand's book Anthem. Does Amazon have a page featuring free books? Just wondering -- I would love to see what they're offering!

Not Amazon, but ereaderiq.com will allow you to search for free books, and you can sort by genre, rating, etc. There are a TON of new books added daily, mostly indie publishers, but occasionally you'll find a gem. I find a lot of kids' books that way, and even some things that work for school, like "flashcards" and ABC books.

ETA: Oops, looks like I posted at the same time.

Edited by d.g.

Also if you go to Amazon and play around with wording (free kindle books, free kindle downloads etc) you will get different lists. Also clicking on their wordings after typing in free kindle books.

Sometimes on the left side of the page will allow you to click on type.

pixelofink.com also has daily deals

Here is the Amazon link that I use daily

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store/zgbs/digital-text

The selections change hourly so some might only be on for 1-2 hours and others you might see for days. Sometimes I find several new books a day to download and other days I don't find anything but I have found plenty to keep me in books.