Menu

searching forum from iPhone

Is there a trick to this? Whenever I try to search for something on this site from my iphone 4S, it's a huge PITA. I click on the search link, and it brings up the box. I type one letter into it and then my screen zooms way in on the big "The" at the top left of the page. Then I can pinch it back down, and repeat the process again, each time adding one more character to my search term. Am I hitting something wrong with my big clumsy fingers? Do other people have this problem too? I spend a lot of time nursing my littlest one and browsing this forum for great ideas and input, but I'd really like to be able to use that time to search for specific information. Thanks for any input!

I hate this too! It only happens on this site for me for some reason. It normally only happens once and then I start again. I have never given it much thought other than that it is totally annoying. I figured for some reason that the screen behind the search box is sensing the touch and throwing it off.

:bigear: for any tricks to overcome it.

How do we request that they install Tapatalk?
PM Admin, I guess. I have yet to receive a response, but hopefully many requests would get more notice.