Menu

Free O/G Online Reading Program

momofabcd

I want to turn everyone on to a FREE Orton/Gillingham type reading program. It's called ABC The Key www.abcthekey.com. If anyone is interested in Phonics Road, SWR, WRTR, LOE, AAS etc. but would like to teach your child to read first with the same/similar methodology, this program might be a good fit. I haven't used it, so I don't know how effective it is, but it's FREE! So, I'm going to give it a shot.

I own the program. I bought it when it first came out about 4 years ago.

I never could figure out how to use it with my oldest since I wasn't familiar with an O/G type of phonics instruction.

If anyone has any questions about it, I'll try to answer.

But in case you are curious, everything that I bought (for not a small amount of money!) is now free on the website once you sign up. :banghead:

Guest jbmb777

The online version of ABC The Key has everything you need to teach your students how to read. Video lessons, activities, worksheets, and instructions. It's FREE, http://www.abcthekey.com. I am the owner of the company that published ABC The Key, I would be happy to answer any questions you have, hopefully in a timely manner.

Thanks,

Jason :001_smile: