Menu

I finally finished A Dance With Dragons

I LAUGHED out loud at the final scene we see of Daenerys and Drogo eating the horse. I hope that is as funny when the film it as I see it my head.

Do you think Jon is dead?

I do not. I think Jon is the ice and Daenerys is the fire from the title. I would be shocked if Jon died. Way more shocked than I have been so far.

I think Jon is the ice and Daenerys is the fire from the title.

I do too. My jaw hit the floor in his final chapter in DwD. It doesn't seem like something he will recover from, then again I thought Bran was a goner for sure when he fell.

I was so frustrated when I finished the book. I don't want to wait another seven years to find out what happened. :glare:

I do too. My jaw hit the floor in his final chapter in DwD. It doesn't seem like something he will recover from, then again I thought Bran was a goner for sure when he fell.

I was so frustrated when I finished the book. I don't want to wait another seven years to find out what happened. :glare:

I thought that Dance with Dragons was the last book. I was so happy to start reading a series that was finished. :001_huh: Whoops. And ARGGG!!!!