Menu

iPad screen protector

We use this brand: http://www.ghost-armor.com/ for our iPad, iPhones and iPod touchs.

They actually have a kiosk on our mall (and others nationwide) where they apply it for you with a special technique.

It's pricey compared to others, but waaay better. Not one single air bubble!! I've never had that with any other cheapy screen protectors that we've tried.

I use the inexpensive ones from Amazon. It's taken a little practice (I messed up the first 2 I tried), but I've gotten pretty good at it. DD scratched the screen protector pretty badly when she was figuring out how to write with a stylus, so I'm glad I had it on, and was able to replace it once she'd gotten the technique down. It is quite a bit harder than putting one on an iPod or phone simply due to scale.

I don't have one on my iPad or phone. I like how the glass feels. I have had my iPad just over a year and I have two tiny scratches that I can feel but not really see. For me the feel of the screen is nicer than the feel of a plastic protector. My dh on the other hand, put one on his iPhone as soon as we got them.

I don't have one on my iPad or phone. I like how the glass feels. I have had my iPad just over a year and I have two tiny scratches that I can feel but not really see. For me the feel of the screen is nicer than the feel of a plastic protector. My dh on the other hand, put one on his iPhone as soon as we got them.

Do your kids play on the devices? I am concerned that there will be scratches while the kiddos are learning to use a stylus.

We have iVisor. It was totally easy to put on, and it hasn't been noticeable at all. At all at all. We also have 2 iPod Touches, which both have the regular sticky-type of screen covers that are hard to put on, and no one has noticed that the iPad's protector is different. If anything I like the iVisor better than the sticky ones. It costs more, but the stress it saved and the fabulous quality has been worth it. We use it with a stylus sometimes too.

:)

Anabel

We put on one from Invisible Shield. It was expensive and a pain to put on, but the screen is perfect even a year later. I've heard others say they don't use a screen protector at all and their screen is like new still, but I just couldn't take that chance. DS is very hard on things like that. I've been very pleased.

This is what we use and have been very pleased with their products for phones, iPad, and even the kids' 3DS.