Menu

WinterPromise E-Book Programs are Coming

Really wish the science programs had ebooks, though! Oh well!

It looks like in the future they may.

Timeline and mapping resources, math, science programs, chess, as well as language arts for young learners and grades 7 and up are not available in an ebook format at this time. We will continue to add more ebook collections in the future.

I think this is a great step forward for the company.

I love the fact that they have ebooks so no more waiting for items to be shipped, but the price is the same as the printed book from what I can see. I just don't want to pay $80 for an ebook version of a curriculum!

The ebook allows you to make copies, though, and I think that's where the expense comes in.

• 2 weeks later...
I love the fact that they have ebooks so no more waiting for items to be shipped, but the price is the same as the printed book from what I can see. I just don't want to pay $80 for an ebook version of a curriculum!

My thoughts exactly. I'd rather pay shipping and get the manual sent to me already printed out, rather then pay for the .pdf and then the cost of printing it out.

I live in Aus, so am always looking for ebooks for curriculums instead of print. I was initially paranoid, as when they start saying the way you (and the spiel introduced it) that it was going to be something akin to the lock lizard program or something where you have online use of it for a year, so it looks like is a pdf file, so I'm ecstatic, I keep looking at WP's programs, especially Hoot, and also CATW