Menu

I don't know how all of you feel when it comes to tv & dvd's, but on days like that, everything else goes out the window, and watching is the only thing that saves us!!! Of course I try I have them watch stuff that's slightly redeeming. I feel for you! Are you ready for Mike yet?:D

I don't know how all of you feel when it comes to tv & dvd's, but on days like that, everything else goes out the window, and watching is the only thing that saves us!!! Of course I try I have them watch stuff that's slightly redeeming. I feel for you! Are you ready for Mike yet?:D

I was ready hours ago! :D

Around here, if everyone is getting along for prolonged periods of time....then they are doing something that they aren't supposed to be doing.

Like, say, painting the wall on the back stairs, coloring the carpet, cutting up the mail that you just brought in, or poking holes in the wall with a fork.

Yep, definitely up to no good.

Yeah..something like that. My favorite was the time they were spraying WD40 like it was air freshener.

or when they poked holes into the chairs that I just recovered just to see what would happen. (You miss out on Pine Wood Derby, that's what happened.)

My favorite thing is when I hear a large crash upstairs followed by, "Mom, Nothing broke." I don't even bother to investigate those.

Oh, the tales we can tell their children.