Menu

Virtual Christian school at home like K-12 - are there some options

There are some for the high school level. These may be possibilities for grade school level.

Veritas Press Scholars' Online has a few elementary grade classes for next year - Bible, English and history. $50/course

http://resources.veritaspress.com/Scholars_Online/08classregister.asp#Grammar

--

.P.H. Resource Center On-Line Courses for Catholic Homeschoolers? http://lphrc.org/

It's for students grade 4-8 and is VERY inexpensive. They offer art, creative writing, and many other things. It's only $22 per semester, so REALLY REALLY inexpensive!

--

Agnus Dei Junior program/Regina Coeli

--

LibertyOnlineAcademy.com

--

I have a friend looking into pulling her kids from public school. She doesn't want to be in charge of the homeschooling, instead she wants to do something like a K12 virtual school, only with a strong Christian emphasis. Does something like that exist?

Well, I love K12....I have no problem whatsoever adding in religious training to the program.

I have a friend looking into pulling her kids from public school. She doesn't want to be in charge of the homeschooling, instead she wants to do something like a K12 virtual school, only with a strong Christian emphasis. Does something like that exist?

Christian Liberty & Abeka have options like this.