Menu

Don't be like me.

Today I got up and started working on the new bookshelves I'm putting up. Romy was up very early and was grumpy, so I was pretty much working in 5 minute increments.

We had NO food in the house and I realized that today was Tuesday and the kids had a dentist appointment. So we load up, grab some Chick Fil A to eat in the car (which I really hate to do, btw) and went to the dentist.

Romy was asleep, which of course would destroy her afternoon nap but I got her out of the car and into her stroller and we all head in. Just as I get us signed in and sit down with a trashy magazine because I forgot my book, they call me to the desk.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. loves Bud, but your appointments are for tomorrow."

Cue the torrential downpour.

We head out to the car, get soaked and head for home. Romy cries and fusses all afternoon, but finally takes a bit of a nap.

Tonight I'm having a margarita.:cheers2:

I hear you! Got an e-mail that my sons' basketball clinic was tonight. Yeah! Reading time. :001_smile: We drove the 30 minutes, got blocked by a road-work-detour right in front of the building, drove the humungeous 30-minute detour only to find the gym closed up. Hmmm. Got home and checked my e-mail again: oops. The e-mail was dated as Monday.

At $4.05 a gallon, these wasted :auto: are killing me!

Have a relaxing evening,

Lisa