Menu

Apologia Physics DVD by Rusty Hughes

Guest Mom of Boys

I am interested, too! Wanting to use his Chemistry dvd.

I can't address the physics DVD, but can address the Chemistry DVD. My daughter is using the Chemistry DVD by Rusty Hughes. He explains things thoroughly. He goes through the experiments, step by step. He talks slowly, but it is good. She is learning and doing well.

If she wishes to continue with Physics, I will purchase this DVD for her to use.

• 1 month later...

Can you please elaborate on what Rusty Hughes covers in his DVD's? Does he lecture on the module content? Or is his instruction only focused on the labs?

We currently use Red Wagon Tutorials which is content focused, so I'm wondering how Rusty Hughes DVD's compare.

I noticed that his Apologia Physical Science DVD will be released soon.

• 10 months later...
Guest benan27

Can you please elaborate on what Rusty Hughes covers in his DVD's? Does he lecture on the module content? Or is his instruction only focused on the labs?

We currently use Red Wagon Tutorials which is content focused, so I'm wondering how Rusty Hughes DVD's compare.

I noticed that his Apologia Physical Science DVD will be released soon.

Hi Marla! We have also used the Red Wagon Tutorials and thought them well worth the price. Now that the Rusty Hughes DVDs are available, I would love an opinion on how they compare. Have you tried the Rusty Hughes DVDs? (I see that it has been about a year since you asked your question, so thought you might have more insight at this time?)

Thanks for your input!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...