Menu

If you have things you'd like to give away for FREE, post them here!

It's the computer curriculum of Switched-On Schoolhouse High School Health. I haven't used it for several years. It comes with two CD's: the general SOS CD and the specific Health curriculum CD (you'll need both). The Health CD is 2004, and I used it again in 2007 but the main SOS CD no longer worked so the company sent me a 2007 version of it. I have no idea if they'll work on 2012 computers, but you can certainly try! I don't have a Windows computer anymore so I'm unable to test them.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loooking for Real Science 4 Kids Student's Biology Textbook (level 1 - Middle School). I bought the entireset for level one. It came with student textbooks and lab worksheets for chemistry, biology and physics and then one large combined Teachers Edition. Somehow, the biology book has went missing.

I still have the Ikea Andrea Duvet Cover set available. It is twin size with two shams and the two (roughly sewn) curtain panels. The main colors are bright pink, purple and orange.

Duvet set claimed. Still looking for Biology book.

I've been posting quite a bit on the free for shipping thread instead of here as funds are tight to cover shipping myself. I should be posting another large batch up there in the next day or so FYI. I will take everyone's ISO with me when I go to the huge local book sale on Friday and hopefully find some to help y'all out.

I'm still looking for the following for now or this fall:

SL Core A books *need now we started last week*

SL Core B+C books

SL Readers 2, 3 & 4-5

Girl Scout Brownie vest & blue uniform shirt

American Girl Doll clothing

Kids non-fiction and fiction books about foreign countries on about a 3rd-4th grade reading level

I don't need these right away, but if anyone has an older copy of SL cores D, E {or D+E}, F or H I'd be more than willing to take them off your hands. It's looking like I may end up long distance homeschooling via webcam my niece and nephews next year and I hope to use these for them.

• 2 weeks later...