Menu

Teachers Lodge 2-21-2012

Guess what? Here we are! But after I post this, I really need to get to schooling with the kids! (Might be a light day today, though, as I didn't get done all I wanted to do yesterday).

Do you know what's for dinner? Here: not a clue! :confused:

Was school in session for you yesterday or did you take the day off?

I had my son work on his AWANA stuff and my daughter took a Biology test and we talked a bit about her research paper (topic TBD).

What is the average airspeed of a coconut-laden swallow? ;)

Talk to me! :bigear:

Hi ya Scrap! We miss you but I hope that you're getting lots done.:001_smile:

Dinner - will include dairy because dh will be gone for dinner. He's allergic and we like to splurge if he's not around.

School yesterday - was off because dh was home. Instead I took off for some much needed quiet time to myself - spent grading and doing other homeschool related stuff! Dh was mean and made the kids actually do yardwork.

What is the average airspeed of a coconut-laden swallow? Ds14 points out that a swallow is too small to carry a coconut! But we had fun imagining it!

Do you know what's for dinner? The game plan is steamed chicken with potatoes and carrots, but we'll see.

Was school in session for you yesterday or did you take the day off? We took the day off, and will probably take the whole week off. I've got bronchitis, and DD is coming down with it too.

What is the average airspeed of a coconut-laden swallow? :confused:

Do you know what's for dinner?

We have a brief window of time between my son's voice lesson (ending at 4:45) and his tap class (beginning at 7:00) for dinner. I'm thinking it's probably something simple and Mexican inspired tonight, since there are parts of that everyone will eat.

We did school. We're so, so far behind and falling farther behind every day that I cannot justify taking off any time at all when we don't absolutely have to do so. In the next couple of months, the kids open two more shows between them and audition for at least two more; we have my son's birthday; and we're trying to plan the New York trip we promised our daughter at Christmas. So, every day is important around here.

What is the average airspeed of a coconut-laden swallow?

No clue. I haven't seen that movie in a very long time. (I did see Spamalot on Broadway a few years ago. Does that get me points?)

Happy Birthday Tammy!

Do you know what's for dinner? not a clue!

We were off. Dh had a dr. appointment in a big city a couple hours from here. After the dr. we road around sightseeing. I did throw in history facts about the places ;)

What is the average airspeed of a coconut-laden swallow? not a clue!

I posted on the other thread then came back here and thought "I have been deleted! What did I do? I didn't say anything bad" :001_huh:

Do you know what's for dinner? Today I'm making a pan-seared white fish, asparagus and a butternut squash risotto for dinner. Ask me what for dinner tomorrow too. ;) I make a list for the whole week. It keeps me sane and out of the grocery store.

We had school yesterday, at least halfway. One of my students had a normal day while the other was sick.

What is the average airspeed of a coconut-laden swallow? - how big is the coconut and what kind of swallow - there are 83 species