Menu

For those who Blog

I want to rejuvenate my blogging and I'm looking for a link-up that does something like Sunday reflections or even a Lenten Journey type of link up. I don't really want to join one on a blog hosted by a professional writer/blogger type - I want something done by a regular person blogger, KWIM?

anybody have any good ideas? I've looked around at a few but they weren't what I was looking for.

TIA.

What I was thinking was if someone is doing some reflections or activities during Lent and they wanted other bloggers, who were doing something similar, to link up together at their blog and share their own reflections, ideas or whatever.

a similar thing if it was just a Sunday Reflection or Sunday thoughts or whatever.

Have you've ever seen Semicolon's Saturday Review of Books? Something like that- only more on a spiritual theme rather than books.

Thanks - that looks interesting. I'm not sure I want to do someone else's theme though, but it's worth bookmarking and watching for a few weeks.

http://ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com/

Maybe this would work for you or get you going in the right direction.

I'd forgotten about that Meme. I have several blogging friends who participate. Thanks.