Menu

Shameless, pathetic, inexcusable begging

You guys have been so very kind and generous in giving me rep for the last week or two. I have no right to ask for more, I realize. My number increased very rapidly, so I should be happy, and I am! But I am at that magic number: 99 points! It's somehow agonizing to be that close to getting that second lovely little green square. Could someone spot me a rep point? Any kind generous person out there who will forgive my shameless begging?

Hmmm, well someone gave me negative rep for this post, saying it's against board rules. I've seen others do it before, so I didn't think it was a huge deal. But if it is against the rules, then I apologize. I'll go re-read the rules and see.

I think a good deal of the rep given out is from appeal to pity, don't sweat it.

Wow, you guys are all so generous! I'm good now. I'm several points over so I should be "safe". ;) I want to thank everyone who helped me. Someone did it anonymously, so thank you whoever you are!!!

I've already contributed to your wealth;) and can't even rep you again until I spread it around some more. I hit a rep wall myself, when I couldn't access the board. Laney raced right past me and now I'm in hot pursuit.:D

I've already contributed to your wealth;) and can't even rep you again until I spread it around some more. I hit a rep wall myself, when I couldn't access the board. Laney raced right past me and now I'm in hot pursuit.:D

I am hot on your trail. missy!;)

LOL! Mine seems to be broken, too. ;)

And I'll send you some rep, Greta, as soon as I can. I'm all out for today.

No worries, everyone's been more than generous. I'm all out for today too or I would help test yours and Elaine's to see if they're broken. :D

I've already contributed to your wealth;)

You have, and I appreciate it! I know it was in my head recently that I should rep you but I can't remember if I did it, and I'm out for the day. I'll try to remember to catch you again soon.

Oh, good line!!!!! I think my rep is broken. Could some check and make sure it is still working? ;) I'm going to remember that one!!!

Thanks, Mindy! Do you realize that you are worth **5** rep points? You're valuable, girl!! ;)

(Of course, your true value is worth much more than your rep points. :001_smile:)

Oh, good line!!!!! I think my rep is broken. Could some check and make sure it is still working? ;) I'm going to remember that one!!!

Yeah, I thought, "I fell behind when I couldn't access the board" was good, but Laney's line is even better: "Hey, gang, I haven't had any rep in forever. Can y'all toss me some green squares, just to see if it's workin'?":D

But seriously, speaking of "broken", I swear there are people I haven't repped in weeks, who I still can't rep. I do spread the love around ~ really! ~ but nine times out of ten, when I try to rep someone it's a no-go. Gosh and golly!:tongue_smilie:

Yeah, I thought, "I fell behind when I couldn't access the board" was good, but Laney's line is even better: "Hey, gang, I haven't had any rep in forever. Can y'all toss me some green squares, just to see if it's workin'?":D

But seriously, speaking of "broken", I swear there are people I haven't repped in weeks, who I still can't rep. I do spread the love around ~ really! ~ but nine times out of ten, when I try to rep someone it's a no-go. Gosh and golly!:tongue_smilie:

Yah, me too. It had been a long time for some, I know. Yet it still wouldn't let me. Weird. I love the broken line too. Sadly, I have actually thought mine was broken. Need to have a talk with myself about feeling so goofy that way. ;)