Menu

Guest Virginia Dawn

Yes, I do. I use my own corn and butter. No it does not taste like the movies. I do not like movie popcorn, too salty and artificially flavored and colored.

Most of the time I use my Whirly Pop to make a light version of kettle corn, which I adore.

I use a Whirly Pop. My popcorn smells like movie popcorn because I use coconut oil for popping. You've got to try it. Your popcorn will not taste like coconut at all, but it will have a delicious flavor. I add butter, but my friend whose ds is allergic to dairy pops hers with CO and then seasons it only with salt, and it's still very tasty.

Oh and yes, I really do like the way the WP works. If this one dies I will definitely buy another one!:)

and I love it. It is the single most used appliance in my home! I use the Orville corn....and olive oil. Then.....I use real butter (about 1/4 stick)....and pour all over the top....YUM YUM!!!!!!

We eat popcorn just about every night here! I had a whirly pop and it broke....the plastic thing in the middle cracked.....

Tammy

and I love it. It is the single most used appliance in my home! I use the Orville corn....and olive oil. Then.....I use real butter (about 1/4 stick)....and pour all over the top....YUM YUM!!!!!!

We eat popcorn just about every night here! I had a whirly pop and it broke....the plastic thing in the middle cracked.....

Tammy

Tammy, the same thing happened to mine.....the plastic gear in the center cracked, but I called the company and they overnighted a new top to me! GREAT customer service!

And we loooove our Whirly Pop! Thanks for the Coconut Oil tip, Anj!