Menu

What did you say?

:lol:

When my son was around 2, he had a hard time saying the "f" and "sh" sounds. His "f" sounded like "b" and his "sh" sounded like "ch". Every time we walked into Wal-Mart, he asked to see the fish, except it didn't sound like fish. It sounded exactly like "b**ch". Always fun when he asked loudly while others were near.:lol:

Ater being asked what a virgin was, my dear friend launched into a full talk about marriage and the special thing that mommies and daddies do. When she was done, there was silence in the back seat (they were in the car). She asked her son if he understood, had any questions, ect. Then he says, "I mean, what is version one-point-oh, two-point-oh mean?"

Ater being asked what a virgin was, my dear friend launched into a full talk about marriage and the special thing that mommies and daddies do. When she was done, there was silence in the back seat (they were in the car). She asked her son if he understood, had any questions, ect. Then he says, "I mean, what is version one-point-oh, two-point-oh mean?"

This is why we always ask more questions to clarify before answering the original query!

LOL I am glad I asked before answering! :D