Menu

:::SVENGO:::

as of 3:56 eastern standard time, our never ending kitchen remodel is now complete.

:party:

I hope I never have to hire another contractor again. Our one room addition took 8 months to complete, that with putting pressure on our contractor to get it done for Thanksgiving last year. With our kitchen, we had to fire our contractor to get it completed. We ordered our cabinets 5/20 and we just finished our kitchen today.

I THANK YOU ALL FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL MY WHINING. :D

We've done SO much to this home in our 15 years here. It was only 8 years old when we got it! Other than retiling in our master bathroom, WHICH WE WILL DO, we are DONE putting our personalized touches on this house. I *love* it!!!!!!!!!! :hurray:

I think pictures are in order!!! Congrats!! EIGHT months! Wow! You are very patient, I contracted our half house remodel and thought I could get it done in 6 weeks! HA!! It took 3 months but we had an extra full bath, new kitchen, 4 new rooms (framed out the upstairs)...you can imagine I did quite a bit myself, relying on contractors for the mickey mouse stuff would have taken me 8 months!!! Enjoy this Christmas!!! :)