Menu

Shark Steam Mop, anyone have one?

The hoover floor scrubber from the 50's I had FINALLY gave out. I love that thing for scrubbing the kitchen & bathroom floors. I can not seem to find anything similar to it. Besides the good old fashion way of scrubbing on your hands and knees what other ways do you clean your floors? I was looking at the Shark Steam Mop for $80 at Target yesterday. Steaming hot water onto the floor and mopping it up instantly seems like it would work if it was a weekly thing. Opinions??? :confused:

HI,

We started out with that, but graduated to larger steamer. To clean everything and it had floor attachments. We like the way it cleans laminate and stone floors.

But, couple months ago we upgraded further to commercial steamer. We found whitwing online. Well worth money. It cuts cleaning time in half. Sanitizes everything, even carpets and beds. Loooovve it.

Jeannette:lol:

Allergybuyersclub.com , go to vapor steam cleaners. Any of those are great. Would love to afford, ladybug. Some day. We have whitewing. Well worth money. Considering time and cost of cleaners. Oh yeah, nontoxic and works for everything.

Sorry I cant attach a link , not that savvy,

Jeannette

The hoover floor scrubber from the 50's I had FINALLY gave out. I love that thing for scrubbing the kitchen & bathroom floors. I can not seem to find anything similar to it. Besides the good old fashion way of scrubbing on your hands and knees what other ways do you clean your floors? I was looking at the Shark Steam Mop for $80 at Target yesterday. Steaming hot water onto the floor and mopping it up instantly seems like it would work if it was a weekly thing. Opinions??? :confused:

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! DH thought it would be a great idea. It was a piece of garbage. Thus far each shark item we've purchased has found its way into the city dump.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! DH thought it would be a great idea. It was a piece of garbage. Thus far each shark item we've purchased has found its way into the city dump.

I agree with one exception, my shark Europro sewing machine has been *excellent*. My sewing snob friend had to admit she likes it as well as her Bernina after sewing on it.

I love it.

Of course, I didn't pay $80 for it. I am not sure if it's worth that much. I got an amazing deal on mine - I got it for $30, and I love it. My floors look great! I have saved that much in swiffer cloths, so I am happy with it...

It is lightweight, and I don't expect it to last forever. After this, we will get a bigger steamer with mop attachments for an all in one product.