Menu

I just got another 100 grey hairs

I was sititng here checking my email and behind me I heard a loud cracking noise. I figured one of the kids dropped something, but my 13 yo yelled that she say a big flash. I look and my darling 3 yo had stuck a thin metal wire into a plug outlet. :ack2: The outlet and the plug that was plugged in are both black. This kid is going to be the death of me.

I was sititng here checking my email and behind me I heard a loud cracking noise. I figured one of the kids dropped something, but my 13 yo yelled that she say a big flash. I look and my darling 3 yo had stuck a thin metal wire into a plug outlet. :ack2: The outlet and the plug that was plugged in are both black. This kid is going to be the death of me.

WHEW! My DS thought that outlet protectors were "fun toys put in walls for babies", so we actually removed them all so he wouldn't PLAY with the outlets so much. (He could get his razor-sharp infant fingernails behind them an pull well before he turned one.) We had a small incident when he was two, but thank goodness he didn't get hurt.