Menu

I've never been to a Culvers, can you help me out?

How much does an average Culver's meal cost? I've never been there, but I'm getting a gift card for a friend who wants to use her 'buy one meal, get one free' coupon to Culvers. That's all she posted on FB, so let's assume it's a 'buy one burger/fry combo and two drinks, get one burger/fry combo free' kinda coupon. How much should I get the gift card for?

Are they kinda like Steak and Shake; 'cause I've been there. And I think $15 would cover it in that case, right? Oh, she has a birthday coming up, that's why I want to get her a gift.

For those who don't have a Culver's nearby- butterburgers just have buttered buns- but the meat is never frozen so the burgers are really good.

Cheese curds- they have the best!

Custard- a must-have. They have a different featured flavor every day, and my favorite is chocolate eclair.

A kid's meal includes custard instead of a toy. And each kid's meal has a coupon to save for a premium like a t-shirt or soccer ball....but with 10 coupons you can get a free kid meal. My kids never knew about the premiums- they just knew to save those coupons!

Love, love, love Culver's.

For those who don't have a Culver's nearby- butterburgers just have buttered buns- but the meat is never frozen so the burgers are really good.

Cheese curds- they have the best!

Custard- a must-have. They have a different featured flavor every day, and my favorite is chocolate eclair.

A kid's meal includes custard instead of a toy. And each kid's meal has a coupon to save for a premium like a t-shirt or soccer ball....but with 10 coupons you can get a free kid meal. My kids never knew about the premiums- they just knew to save those coupons!

Love, love, love Culver's.

I had this flavor for the first time driving out to WI (sadly I know where the first culver's on the trip is and we stop going to and from everytime). The Chocolate eclair was AMAZING... PS they have built a couple of Culver's in AZ and a in UT by now...so its not just a midwest thing anymore!

I had this flavor for the first time driving out to WI (sadly I know where the first culver's on the trip is and we stop going to and from everytime). The Chocolate eclair was AMAZING... PS they have built a couple of Culver's in AZ and a in UT by now...so its not just a midwest thing anymore!

Are cheese curds popular in AZ and UT? I always thought that was a midwestern thing. It was culture shock when we moved here and the neighbor kids wanted to take my kids to meet the curd truck.

Are cheese curds popular in AZ and UT? I always thought that was a midwestern thing. It was culture shock when we moved here and the neighbor kids wanted to take my kids to meet the curd truck.

I actually don't know...we live in New England but our families are in WI, AZ and UT so I love knowing that even though we don't have a culver's here I can indulge everytime I go on vacation. I will be getting custard in 2 weeks!!!!!