Menu

Anyone else ever feel 7 months pg when you're just 4-6wks???!!!

I already feel full, bloated, tight as if I was much further along. This is my fourth pregnancy and I don't remember this with any, even my most recent pregnancy in 2009. Anyone experience this? I'm only "just pregnant", 4-6 wks. at the most. And, I've calculated that I will deliver next July/August. Ugh. Never had a summer baby and I live in Texas. (which I love, but oh is it hot in the summer!) :)

I am 5 and half weeks, due first of August and I feel the same way! This is my third and I have felt pregnant since I would have been three weeks.....basically since conception!! I had symptoms immediately!! Now I am already starving...craving, then turned off by food when it is finally ready....running to the bathroom constantly....and eating without thinking. Yesterday I bought fried pickles to share with DH....waiting for him to get home.....I finished the box....I looked down and they were gone! I also have severe memory loss! I am a mess now, what will I be like in July?!?!

Yep. Within a week after my positive test I could not fasten my pants. Obvious baby belly at 10 weeks. I'm 12 weeks and have been wearing maternity pants since 6 weeks. I'm worried about how big I'll be by the end. :svengo: I've had an ultrasound and it's just one, but I feel like I could have four babies in there.

This is my sixth. My last pregnancy was 3.5 years ago and I don't remember pregnancy being this awful, lol. Amnesia, I guess. I'm exhausted and queasy.

I am 5 and half weeks, due first of August and I feel the same way! This is my third and I have felt pregnant since I would have been three weeks.....basically since conception!! I had symptoms immediately!! Now I am already starving...craving, then turned off by food when it is finally ready....running to the bathroom constantly....and eating without thinking. Yesterday I bought fried pickles to share with DH....waiting for him to get home.....I finished the box....I looked down and they were gone! I also have severe memory loss! I am a mess now, what will I be like in July?!?!

Oh, good, I'm glad I'm not alone. :) I don't have the pukey symptoms yet. I usually don't until 7+wks. and then it's never too bad, thankfully. Well, I've had a couple of moments, one today. Just nauseous. The feeling of really bad PMS symptoms (which I don't usually get) raised my suspicions. I think I'm in for a long haul... :tongue_smilie:

Yep. Within a week after my positive test I could not fasten my pants. Obvious baby belly at 10 weeks. I'm 12 weeks and have been wearing maternity pants since 6 weeks. I'm worried about how big I'll be by the end. :svengo: I've had an ultrasound and it's just one, but I feel like I could have four babies in there.

This is my sixth. My last pregnancy was 3.5 years ago and I don't remember pregnancy being this awful, lol. Amnesia, I guess. I'm exhausted and queasy.

I'm that way, too. I already look 5 months pregnant, no joke! (my extra weight doesn't help either...:glare:) I looked bigger with the last one, too. And, I swell everywhere, especially my legs and feet and fingers! I am not a cute, little preggy-girl. Summertime heat is going to help that swelling oh-so-much...NOT! Oh, well, it's a blessing all the same, right?! :) Keep reminding myself...

I had the same feeling...turned out it was twins!!! :tongue_smilie:

Me, too!

I always joke that the first time, you're bummed to be wearing your regular clothes for.ev.er. The second time, you are shocked to have to get out the stretchy pants so early. After that, you can't pull up your pants while you're still waiting for the stick to give you an answer. :lol:

Yep! I'm at 10 weeks and I feel much more pregnant! I actually announced my pregnancy early (I had planned to wait until 12 weeks) because I was tired of trying to hide my belly and symptoms.

Fortunately I don't suffer from morning sickness (except for occasional bouts), but I'm constantly hungry. I used to enjoy eating, but I'm sick of it now! I'm wearing maternity pants (which are too big, unfortunately) and using my Bella Band to fit into my regular jeans.