Menu

Need NOOK Friends

• 5 months later...
I have a Nook, but my mom and sisters have them too. Lendable books can only be lent once, so mine usually go to them. Sorry!

Really? They can only be lent once and then never again? That's no fun!

My dh got me a nook for christmas. I haven't had a lot of time to exlore it so I'm still just learning how to use it, but I do love it!

Really? They can only be lent once and then never again? That's no fun!

My dh got me a nook for christmas. I haven't had a lot of time to exlore it so I'm still just learning how to use it, but I do love it!

I didn't know that either! Have you checked your digital library? I don't buy books for my Nook; I borrow them from my library.

I have a Nook and have books to lend. No one to lend them to. I'll share with you!

I thought you could lend more than once, but only to one person at a time.

Yay!!

I didn't know that either! Have you checked your digital library? I don't buy books for my Nook; I borrow them from my library.

I've tried the digital library but it's confusing. I also tried putting music on my nook but it didn't work. I don't have the brain space to figure out these new gadgets!! lol

I joined the social group!