Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beth in SW WA

How do I get rid of "Just Visiting" and become a bonafide Hive Member?? Thanks!

I've heard that once you get past 10 posts you change titles. I don't know about the pic in your signature.

I don't think your picture can show up in your signature. It's only in your avatar. You can have a profile picture, but that's only if someone looks at your profile.

I voted 4, but I am only 5' tall, so that makes a huge difference. Currently, I am 17 pounds overweight and in a size 8. I would be happy in 6 since I think my hips have widened since my size 0-4 days, but I need to lose to more fat to know for sure. :D

ideal size is different for each individual person, depending, too, on that peson's stage in life (youth, postparturm, nursing, post-children, perimenopausal, menopausal, advanced age, etc).

health issues and exercise habits can determine ideal size, too.

if you lose a lot of weight bec. of illness or medication issues you will wear a smaller size, but may not look as good as someone who wears a bigger size and has strenght and a glow of health.

if you do strength training, your size may be higher due to more muscle mass, or your size may be smaller bec. you don't have so much squishy stuff to fit into the clothes (always an issue for me:001_smile:).