Menu

I need a good name for.....

Quantum Energy Solutions--no good nickname, though . . . Quantersol? :D

Global Energy Solutions--Globensol :lol:

Energy for the Global Community--EnGloCom

Energy Resources for the Global Community--ERGloCom

I'm not actually good at this, but I have a cold and am feeling a bit loopy. :tongue_smilie:

I like the acronym CAIN - Consortium for something something whatever... Consortium for ...

Alternative/Atomic

International/Industry/Integrated/Investor

eNergy/Nuclear Energy/hmmm, the N is difficult. :)

Or CAINE for Consortium for Alternative Integrated Nuclear Energy.

I like the acronym CAIN - Consortium for something something whatever... Consortium for ...

Alternative/Atomic

International/Industry/Integrated/Investor

eNergy/Nuclear Energy/hmmm, the N is difficult. :)

Oh yeah, including nuclear/atomic as part of an acronym would be great. This company will be resorting to diabolical methods of producing Helium 3 for nuclear fusion.

DING DING DING! We have a winner! Chucki, that is awesomely evilly perfect.

Thanks, all, I appreciate your willingness to think creatively with me this morning!

Perfect! Now the question is whether or not the story will have a level of allegory to it because of the name? Was there a brother company that was killed off? Is Helium 3 being produced by plant by-products as opposed to the brother company producing Helium 3 with some sort of animal by-product (maybe fossil fuels)? Hmmm. I can't wait to read your book. :D

Perfect! Now the question is whether or not the story will have a level of allegory to it because of the name? Was there a brother company that was killed off? Is Helium 3 being produced by plant by-products as opposed to the brother company producing Helium 3 with some sort of animal by-product (maybe fossil fuels)? Hmmm. I can't wait to read your book. :D

The helium 3 will be a plant by-product.

An alien plant. That's where things get complicated for our intrepid heroine. :D

Paula, love Global Works, and the tag line. They will be an evil arm of my evil consortium. Mwhahahahha! Thanks!