Menu

Butter Churns

My parents/sister just bought a milk cow! I'd like to get them a butter churn (collectively) for Christmas. Since it would be for all of them, I'm open to expensive models. I have no idea what to look for, though. If you have or have used a butter churn what model would you recommend. Are there any I should NOT consider? I think the vintage/antique/reproduction ones look very cool and they would fit right in at my mom's house. They have a crazy busy household, though, and I wonder if the electric one would be better. So, tell me what you know!:bigear:

:svengo:I can't tell them to use a blender. What would I get them for Christmas?:lol:

Seriously, my sister and her family (5 kids) moved in with my parents last spring when BIL got a job close by. They want to live with them until they can pay cash for a nice house. They had been living in a 5,000 sq. ft. house before they moved into my parents 3,000 sq. ft. (already full of stuff) house. Both attics are packed. They have 5 couches. They worked hard to make everything fit and look nice. Even the crib is double stacked with mattresses. They do not need any more "stuff". I was so happy to think of something they could use.:tongue_smilie: