Menu

What are you going to use now that ALL will not be ready

Any chance you would share those quizzes you made with the rest of us? Pretty please?

Sure! One of them was handwritten as I wrote it while at work (no access to computer) so once I type that up I will put them on my blog. They're only for GWG 5 through lesson 3.10, but I will continue to post them as I go.

Hake definitely has a lot of spiraling review. Part of every lesson are 30 practice problems that review content previously taught.

Tara

That's good to know. Still debating, but Hake looks good. THen again, I tend to tweak EVERYTHING and at least I know where I stand with GWG :lol:

We went back to R & S for all three kids this year - including ds with his dyslexia...

Its still tedious and repetitive, but they are able to do much of it independently, which for DS with his LDs, anything he can do partly on his own is a blessing at this time, and he needs to write more, but in small chunks still because of spelling issue...so I think its working well...

I don't know if we'll do the 6th grade R&s next year, or switch it up...but I do feel like it at least "gets done" at a reasonable price, and I can spend my time with the other subjects...

Erin

• 1 month later...