Menu

Where is imp?

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Yeah ... but does she think that she might be feeling dilated any time soon??? :001_huh:

specialmama, you really should just let her know that we're all probably just as excited as her MIL to know about Tummy's big entrance. We're just trying to act cool.

I would call her but her kids are amazing at giving out NO information. James Bond would be easier to crack.:lol:

Seriously? :blink: Mariann, you've GOT to be kidding. :ohmy: Every time I call Diva tells me she's at the hospital, or her water just broke, or Wolf is rushing her to the hospital, or she's pushing the baby out on the kitchen table as we speak. :lol: That's been going on for weeks! :svengo: Diva's cried wolf (haha) so often that I'm beginning to doubt Imp's even pregnant! :lol:

Disclaimer for the literal types: I've seen her and she really is pregnant. Don't want anyone thinking she's a troll. Unless, of course, it's a water balloon! :tongue_smilie:

Seriously? :blink: Mariann, you've GOT to be kidding. :ohmy: Every time I call Diva tells me she's at the hospital, or her water just broke, or Wolf is rushing her to the hospital, or she's pushing the baby out on the kitchen table as we speak. :lol: That's been going on for weeks! :svengo: Diva's cried wolf (haha) so often that I'm beginning to doubt Imp's even pregnant! :lol:

Disclaimer for the literal types: I've seen her and she really is pregnant. Don't want anyone thinking she's a troll. Unless, of course, it's a water balloon! :tongue_smilie:

:lol: I can vouch for that too. I saw her, hmm when was that now, a month ago or so? Definitely pregnant.

Yeah ... but does she think that she might be feeling dilated any time soon??? :001_huh:

:lol: If I dare ask that' date=' she'll respond the same way she did when Wolf asked. Then I'll barf. And that won't be good. :ack2:

specialmama, you really should just let her know that we're all probably just as excited as her MIL to know about Tummy's big entrance. We're just trying to act cool.

That might get me hit. One armed or not, she's got good aim!

Yes, she better call each and every one of us on her way to the hospital. :D

:leaving:

If she answers the phone, be sure to ask her if she's feeling dilated.

Yeah ... but does she think that she might be feeling dilated any time soon???

You have GOT to be kidding me! Canada is not THAT far away enough from Virginia.:toetap05: I am certain Imp would be able to clock me with something -- I've heard about her good arm.;)

specialmama' date=' you really should just let her know that we're all probably just as excited as her MIL to know about Tummy's big entrance. We're just trying to act cool.[/quote']

:iagree: We are just really UNcool about it. We are SO excited!

Seriously? Mariann, you've GOT to be kidding. Every time I call Diva tells me she's at the hospital, or her water just broke, or Wolf is rushing her to the hospital, or she's pushing the baby out on the kitchen table as we speak. That's been going on for weeks! Diva's cried wolf (haha) so often that I'm beginning to doubt Imp's even pregnant!

SwM: Truthfully -- Diva could get a job in the intel field! She stonewalled me when I called a few months ago like you wouldn't believe -- I wish I could get my kids to do that (mom's here -- she's in the bathroom -- sounds like she is almost finished.:glare: Wait -- no she's not......yes, she is.......no, she's not. How 'bout she calls you when she gets out?:banghead:)

:lol: If I dare ask that, she'll respond the same way she did when Wolf asked. Then I'll barf. And that won't be good. :ack2:

I am glad she is okay. I picked up the phone to call her and my mom called - today is my mom's 77th birthday so I felt obligated to speak to her -- even though we are driving to NJ tomorrow to spend the weekend and celebrate a bunch of birthdays.

I wish I could get my kids to do that (mom's here -- she's in the bathroom -- sounds like she is almost finished.:glare: Wait -- no she's not......yes, she is.......no, she's not. How 'bout she calls you when she gets out?:banghead:)

:lol:

My 6-year-old is now upset with me that I spit my water out all over him! That will teach him to sneak up behind me while I'm on the computer...

:lol: If I dare ask that, she'll respond the same way she did when Wolf asked. Then I'll barf. And that won't be good. :ack2:

Da*n straight I'd tell you the same :tongue_smilie:

Still pregnant, was out at a 1 handed keyboarding training useless excercise.