Menu

ipod touch users

I am awaiting arrival of the newest model and need some recommendations

-do you have a screen protector on yours?

- what kind of case do you use?

I have been looking at a leather flip case since it will be shoved in my purse but I wonder if it will be too cumbersome...

I'd love to know your thoughts...also any free apps that you love?

Thanks!

I do have a screen cover on mine - buy on eBay; much much cheaper. I also have a red leather flip case on mine (DS doesn't have a flip cover; just a silicone case). It really isn't too cumbersome in my purse or bag. I also got it on eBay for about $6 (and I never pay for shipping on eBay).

I mostly play games on mine - whirly word, words with friends, solitaire. I'm not much of a music person, so I load mp3 audios on my touch - I have some Dianne Craft and Susan Wise Bauer, along with audios from our state convention last spring.

Hope you enjoy your touch!

I have a screen protector. DH bought several packs on ebay at one point. These: http://www.amazon.com/Grantwood-Technologys-Premium-Protector-Generation/dp/B0028295R2/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_b

I've had simple cases that protect the back from scratches. The light blue one I have is easier to find in my purse than the black one. The cases are getting less use right now because I have to remove it to use the ipod in my car. http://diceelectronics.com/g2-cradle I have something like this.

I do have a screen cover on mine - buy on eBay; much much cheaper. I also have a red leather flip case on mine (DS doesn't have a flip cover; just a silicone case). It really isn't too cumbersome in my purse or bag. I also got it on eBay for about $6 (and I never pay for shipping on eBay).

I mostly play games on mine - whirly word, words with friends, solitaire. I'm not much of a music person, so I load mp3 audios on my touch - I have some Dianne Craft and Susan Wise Bauer, along with audios from our state convention last spring.

Hope you enjoy your touch!

Tammy: Does the leather flip case fold back when you are using it?You don't take it out of it to use it do you?

Sorry to be so dense -this is all new to me:)

Both of my kids have had iPod touches for several years now. Never any damage....they've been dropped, thrown into bags with toys, etc. We put a screen protector on them, as well as a Speck case. It's these: case.

Thanks for your response...I'm glad they are so sturdy!! I saw those cases at Five Below yesterday!!!