Menu

Can you all help me find a pink mp3 player?

This is my middle dd's only desire for Christmas. I would love to find a nice mp3 player for her, and she really loves pink. We've always had ipods, and I know they make a pink nano, but it is sooooo tiny! I loved the old ones...my older dd had one of those. And anyway, I'd prefer to spend a lot less than $109-$129 for an mp3 player for this particular child. :D

Any help would be much appreciated!

BTW, I can find a ton on amazon, but I would like to have one of good quality. Thanks!

Another Sansa recommendation here. I have a Sansa Fuze that I adore. Search here for MP3 players and you'll find there's a whole Sansa cult here at WTM. :D

I have a refurbed Sansa Fuze that I got off Woot!. It's lasted a long time and has taken a lot of abuse. I highly recommend them.

Here's a link to a pink one. You might find it cheaper elsewhere.

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Sansa-Fuze-Video-Player/dp/B0015L0TBI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1317826958&sr=1-1

....sorry for the long link. I don't know how to make the little one.

We bought my dd a Sansa Fuze when she was 7 that was pink. She loved it, until it went through the washing machine. She keeps asking for another one.

Mine went through the washing machine. It sat in a bag of rice for a few days and works fine. It's been through a lot of abuse in the time I've had it, poor thing, but still works perfectly.

I will have to try this next time it happens, which I am fairly sure will be in a relatively short amount of time with my boys.

Mine went through the washing machine. It sat in a bag of rice for a few days and works fine. It's been through a lot of abuse in the time I've had it, poor thing, but still works perfectly.